I was using PVTS for a while almost 2 months and it worked perfectly fine :D Good Job Devs.
Now due to some reason i had to re-install windows 8 and Visual Studio 2013 (its on update 3).then i installed PVTS same version as before (one i downloaded 2 months back) and installed Canopy with python 2.7 . But now refreshing database never completes correctly.
As i press refresh database every time (tried 3 times so far) . Ok some more info first , my Environments tab is showing 2 as before Canopy and python 2.7 where canopy is default. Before pressing Refresh DB Canopy says "Base interpreter is out of date: \n currently regenerating" when pressed "?" and Python 2.7 says "Database at C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Python Tools\CompletionDB\12.0\9a7a9026-48c1-4688-9d5d-e5699d47d074\2.7 is regenerating" .
After pressing Refresh DB on Python 2.7 :
1) ToolTip Label (Floating when MouseOver) says "Collecting files" and returns to same state as before
After Pressing Refresh DB on Canopy: (Text from ToolTip Label)
Note:(this procedure takes almost 20 mins with around 500 mb ram and 40% cpu)
1) Cleaning old files
2) Some kind of reading packages (not sure about string)
3) Analyzing package "Package Name" ....
4) Goes from packages a to z then some starting with _
5) Returns to same state as before
Any Ideas what may be going wrong ?