- Windows 8.1 ENU
- VS2013 Update2 Pro ENU
- PTVS 20604.00
- Python 3.4
- Create a Bottle website app with the virtual environment needed
- Configure so you can publish to the Azure, including setting a break point in the code
- Publish to the Azure and leave the website running
- Attach the debugger (Python) from the server explorer
- F5 to hit the breakpoint
- while stopping at the breakpoint, open the interactive debug window from the Debug menu. My breakpoint was in the Contact function after the two assignment statements
- n the interactive debug window, type in "title" and hit return
VS seemed to hang.
The dump file is saved on \pytools\bug\2434.
When I stopped the debugger, I got the following error:
Cannot detach from one or more processes:
 python.exe @ wss://maxima.azurewebsites.net:443/ptvsd:Eror during managed I/O.
Do you want to terminate them instead?