I ran into an issue when doing the following:
- I right click to add an Environment
- In the "The virtual environment is based on this interpreter" I change the value (lets say to 2.7 from 3.4 default)
- I then start to rename the "location of the virtual environment" to some other value, and hit back far enough that I actually for a second reference a name that already exists
At this point there is a chance that the "The virtual environment is based on this interpreter" environment value will rest back to default, this happens if I try to rename it to an invalid value (something already in-use) and the dropdown locks which
seems to reset it.