Django project scenario:
- select a django project folder in the first page
- in second page, pick something other than manage.py as startup
- in third page, check django box
Result: manage.py will be set as startup, instead of what you've selected. I happened to have manage.py and manage15.py (which I wanted as startup) but I got manage.py instead.
Non-Django project scenario:
- select a folder in first page
- in second page, pick any file as startup
- in third page, do not check django box
Result: you don't get any startup file.