10 May 2013
PTVS 2.0 Beta
The PTVS team is currently heads down on the 2.0 Beta release features & bug fixes. Please take a few minutes to file any bugs you have with 1.5RTM or 2.0Alpha to help us prioritize resources.
PTVS 2.0 Beta is currently scheduled for public release in early July.
Here’s a partial list of the items we’re working on:
- Lots of bug fixes of course…
- Mixed-mode debug: debug Python/C/C++ together
- Vastly improved intellisense
- Azure SDK update
- wfastcgi update
- Remote debug on Linux/OSX/Windows from PTVS
- Vastly improved “Interpreters” window
- Virtual Env support
- Various smaller features
Note: during the next few weeks, you’ll see a lot of bugs filed – don’t panic – these are against 2.0 Beta internal builds