MySQLdb import not working in debugger

Mar 2 at 6:03 PM
Hi Guys,

I have installed the modules into windows and if i try to add the module the intelisense picks it up but when i try to run the debugger it trows an error telling me the module does not exist.

Also if i run the python interpreter from the CLI or from within Visual studio it accepts the import.

Anyone got any ides.

Thanks

John
Coordinator
Mar 10 at 4:15 PM
Is it saying that the MySQLdb module is not there? Or is it detecting a failed import within that module?

Sometimes we will break on an exception that is actually handled, since there is no 100% perfect way to detect whether an exception is going to be handled or not. If you hit Continue at the exception, then you'll probably get to the point where your program runs.

See our debugging documentation for info on disabling the exception notification for import error.
Mar 10 at 7:04 PM
Edited Mar 10 at 7:04 PM
Hi,

I get the following message.
               Frame not in module 

The current stack frame was not found in a loaded module. Source cannot be shown for this location.
I am new to python and my company uses it a lot. I am usually a c# developer and love the Visual studio IDE and have not found something as comfortable as this in python yet.

Do you get the same result when trying to use this module ?

Thanks for the support.

John