Exception on VS 2010

Jan 2 at 6:23 PM
After installing PTVS and cpython i got an exception when i try to open or create a new WPF project. WHen i run devenv with /log i get errors on editor. Several like:
System.Exception: Duplicate EditorFormatDefinition exports with identical NameAttribute metadata exist. Duplicate name attribute is INTERACTIVE - BLACK
and other colors.
anyone can help me please?
Coordinator
Jan 6 at 9:23 PM
It sounds like you've installed PTVS multiple times (or another extension that uses our interactive window). Have you had earlier versions of PTVS installed? What other extensions do you have?
Jan 10 at 6:29 AM
No, never installed PTVS before, at least me (it is a shared pc). and i have a large list of extensions installed. It is true i had installed Python a year ago and had same problems. and i deinstalled it.
The list of extensions include:

Code Maid
color printing
custom start page project template
devexpress ASP net menu
devexpress visual basic project template
devexpress c# project template
enterprise library v5....
Gat 2010
Gax 2010
Js embrace....
js Editor...
js intellisense....
js outlining.....
js word highlighter...
microsoft surface
nuget packet...
PHP language (disabled)
Productivity Power....
resource dictionary Xaml....
ruprogess bar
sample browser....
sql compact.....
Tunnel Vision....
version Info
VSIX explorer
Web essencials
WIX template....
WIX toolset...

Thnaks
Coordinator
Jan 10 at 4:12 PM
Oh dear, where to begin...

Any of these extensions that add an interactive window like the one in PTVS could be the problem. The PHP Tools for Visual Studio are a likely candidate (even if they're disabled) because we know that they've used some of our code, but it's also possible that one of the JS extensions has too. There isn't really a lot of choice but to try uninstalling them in turn and see what fixes it.

That said, it's possible that the exception you're seeing is unrelated to the log messages. Does the exception cause VS to crash? If so, there will be an entry in the Event Log that includes a stack trace.

Alternatively, you can Debug->Attach a second copy of VS to the first, enable breaking on all exceptions (Debug->Exceptions->Common Language Runtime Exceptions, check Thrown), then create a new WPF project. There are going to be exceptions that are handled, so take note of each one and continue until you see the error in VS. (If you want source, you can get our symbols from the Microsoft Symbol Server and the source changeset matching the version you've installed is linked from the download page.)
Jan 25 at 3:32 PM
deinstalled: php, all js and nothing at all.. still in the same point..... no, VS 2010 doenst crash just notification of having those issues..... Any Help Pleaseeeeee
Coordinator
Jan 25 at 4:28 PM
Are you able to get to the Tools-Python Tools-Diagnostic Info menu? If so, can you email the contents to ptvshelp@microsoft.com (and include a link to this discussion). It may not give us the answer immediately, but it will help rule out some possibilities.