PAGES TEMPLATES , DON T GET EXPORT ON THE PACKAGE DOWNLOAD

Jul 24, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Edited Jul 24, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I TRIED TO EXPORT THE PAGES TEMPLATES of the LAYOUT TAB, and download the package..., i see the templates beneath the package created.

.zip was created on disc , but with not pages templates..

not errors shown also..

why the pages templates can t be exported??
Coordinator
Jul 25, 2013 at 9:41 PM
It's not entirely clear what you're having trouble with. Can you walk us through each step that you followed so we can figure out where things went wrong?
Jul 26, 2013 at 12:51 AM
i Added the pages templates to the package I create
I see them in the package tab view
i click dowload package

.zip was created, without the files... , this only happens with pages templates,

also in the config file, this files are added in the xml configuration

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM
dear diegosly,

in order for us to fix this issue, we need to be able to reproduce it here. for us to that, we need step by step description of what you did. as described above, it's far to vauge. we need something at this level:

OS verison: ...
Python version: ...

Step 1: File/New/Project
Step 2: select Django Template
Step 3: ...

when you say "Export", "Pages", "Template", etc. --- these are too generic and could be referring to many different things.

Please reply w the info & we'll be happy to fix.

Another options is to do a video screen-capture of what you did step by step & post on Youtube & we can look at it.

Thanks!
Jul 26, 2013 at 2:06 PM
IT s not Phyton

There are Master Pages Templates..., I created . .Run it
Then i want to export them to a package that i created...

"Add To package"....

the pages are added, i see them ,in the Package Tab.
when I download the Package..

No files are added to the .zip..., this only happen with Pages Templates, (Master pages)

regards.

Coordinator
Jul 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM
It sounds like you may be posting on the wrong site. If you are having trouble with ASP.NET you will get more help at their forums.