Couldn't break the program[RESOLVED, in #2]

Jan 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Edited Jan 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM

When I set a break point and run the program in debug mode, or just enter F10 to begin a step over run, It run the whole program and ignore break point.

Environment: win 7 64bit, vs 2012, python 2.7-64bit, pyvs 1.5

The interactive output message: 

E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\Python Tools for Visual Studio\1.5\visualstudio_py_debugger.py:1100: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode -
 interpreting them as being unequal
  if module.filename.lower() == path.abspath(filename).lower():
E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\Python Tools for Visual Studio\1.5\visualstudio_py_debugger.py:585: Unicode
Warning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode -
  if filename == frame.f_code.co_filename or (not bound and filename_is_same(filename, frame.f_code.co_filename)):
E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 11.0\Common7\IDE\Extensions\Microsoft\Python Tools for Visual Studio\1.5\visualstudio_py_debugger.py:327: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode -
  return path.normcase(filename1) == path.normcase(filename2)

hello world
Press any key to continue . . .

Thanks for any help!

Jan 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Edited Jan 2, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Forget that. I found that the only reason is there are some chinese character in my solution path.

Sep 14, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Thanks
These day I took same problem with you.
Prior to ask this here, I found your question and answer.
I changed my project path not to include the Korean character.