Yep, here's what I get w/ 1.1 alpha:
1. File->New Project and select "IronPython Wpf Application".
2. Double click on WpfApplication#.xaml in solution explorer
3. Click on ToolBox, expand All WPF Controls, and drag a Button onto the designer
4. Goto Properties and name the button Foo
5. Double click on the button to add an event handler
6. Modify the source code to import MessageBox from System.Windows in addition to Application and Window
7. Add MessageBox.Show("Hello
in the Click handler
8. Hit F5 to run
I get a window which
has the single button on it and when I click on it a message box is displayed w/ hello world.
This was w/ 1.1 Beta.
By "tools" do you mean
the controls aren't there, or is something else missing?